Monday, November 21, 2011

Two Days Left

I am so excited since I only have 2 days left of this chemo and I've done really well with it! I haven't been as sick as the doctors told me I'd be, so its been a surprise!

The rough part is the diet restrictions. I still have another week of that and worst of all, its over Thanksgiving! The funny thing is that I thought my little diet coke problem would die down since I've been in withdrawal for almost two weeks now, but it hasn't! All I want is a large fountain diet Coke and cheese! The half juice and half 7-up doesn't quite cut it, neither does a decaf Starbucks latte!

The other thing that is a little exciting is that my hair has started growing back! I honestly didn't think it would and I was preparing for having patchy hair. It looks like peach fuzz right now, but I'll take it!

My next MRI is December 1st. If my blood levels look good, then I'll start this 6-week cycle again. Thanks again for all of your prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I commend you for going without the Coke. So many great memories of our days in PL driving thru the McD's for an x-lrg coke for only 79 cents.
    Miss you Tiff, we are so happy to hear how well it is all going!

    ReplyDelete