Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Tired!

I think I am just tired. I am physically tired from treatment and mentally drained from everything else. I'm trying to think of something entertaining to write about, but I just can't do it!

I started radiation to my spinal cord this week. Three days down, seven more to go! The actual treatment is only 15 minutes each day, but it takes a little over two hours of driving to get to the hospital and back. I think that actually tires me out the most. I meet with my doctor tomorrow to start talking about what chemotherapy to try next.  I just ask for prayers of wisdom that we make the right choice, so I can get a break from treatment!

This post sounds a little depressing. I'm really not...its just that none of the funny stuff has been happening to me lately. Although, I might be rocking my new pixie haircut! Who would have thought? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment