Well, I should have known better than to expect chemo three weeks in a row! All of my blood levels were too low last Thursday and so chemo was withheld for another week.
Then, on Friday, I had to go to the ER for another seizure. I had some difficulty with answering questions this time and it lasted longer than normal. They did a CT scan and spoke to the neurologist at the UW Medical Center and decided that I could go home since the seizure had abated.
Other than being incredibly tired, the rest of the weekend went well.
I have an MRI and more labs scheduled next week to see what is going on and whether chemo can be restarted, so I would really appreciate prayers!