Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reality TV

I took a little break from blogging over the holidays, which gave me time to catch up on reality tv! I am amazed at how much information I have learned. From Toddlers & Tiaras, I learned that breakfast can be pixie sticks and mountain dew and "flippers" are fake teeth. And you are never too young to start getting spray tanned, facials and start waxing your eyebrows!

From Dance Moms-well, actually, I can't really handle that show. I practically grew up in a dance studio and can't handle the ranting of another crazy dance teacher.

My personal favorite, though, is Finding Big Foot. It follows a team of Big Foot experts as they look for signs of Sasquatch across America. Now have they found a "squatch" yet? Not really, but they offer much insight into Big Foot behavior. My close friend Kelley Stratton sent me an email of what she's learned from the program:


Squatches are much less intimidated by women and much more apt to approach a woman
Squatches would prefer a mattress to a cold floor
Squatches are nimble gymnasts
Squatches are intrigued by music
Squatches knock to communicate with one another
Squatches are very elusive

 
I hope that you enjoy all of this knowledge! :) I finished my second cycle of chemo and am off of my food restriction today. This blog might be the result of my first latte in three weeks! I go back to the hospital on January 26th for another MRI and then we'll see what I do next. I feel pretty good right now, just have the typical fatigue.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, happy new year!!! it is good to see you are doing well. Thank you for your inspiration each time you post! we have to talk soon my friend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete